Mark F. Williams, CFA
Mark is President of AIC Aboriginal Investment Consulting GP Ltd., which runs Aboriginal Investment Consulting LP. He brings over 25 years of investment experience to his role. He obtained an Honours Degree in Economics from the University of Wales, U.K., and is a CFA Charterholder.
Former Institutional Portfolio Manager and Partner at Phillips, Hager & North Investment Management Ltd (PH&N), which became RBC Global Asset Management (RBC GAM) in 2008. Mark brings to his consulting role extensive experience of both working with First Nations and managing institutional investment portfolios.
- Founded and Headed the Aboriginal Service Group at both PH&N and RBC GAM 2001-2015.
- Head of PH&N’s $4 billion Capital Accumulation Plan business 2004-2008.
- Reported to major pension plan investment committees and their consultants on multiple asset classes.
- Member of the AFN-sponsored First Nations Housing Advisory Group, and AFN Special Chief’s Committee on Housing and Infrastructure 2006.
- Member of the Aboriginal Financial Officers Association.